Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Movie



Before together with him
I seldom go to cinema watch movie
unless go to kl meet with my dear friends
the first day we dated
he bring me to mbo cineplex to have a movie (suppose not going with him coz is a cheap cinema)
"Final Distination 4"
That's not a nice movie
He keep talking and asking me a lot in the cinema
Tat time feel tat very noisy
but now already no feeling....
Somemore on tat day
we get caught by his housemates (also my ex-coursemates)
Why?
He damn stupid asked Nian got wat nice movie on tat time(-_-)!!!
Sure Nian know he wana date a girl la
So pai seh tat time met them....
If that time I didnt go out with him
I think until today we wont get together
HAHA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y paiseh la? no nid curi curi de mah..hehe

Anonymous said...

y paiseh la? no nid curi curi de mah..hehe

smallsnoopy said...

sure wil paiseh de ma ,haha