Sunday, December 21, 2008

my birthday 14/12

thanks a lot my buddies had given me this suprise

i didnt expect anything form them(jesyln, ah cun, mimi)

i tot just mimi n i go for dinner at 1U coz mimi said she wana go to 1U

when mimi taking bath, i saw jeslyn called to her

i keep laughing at tat time bcoz i knew it oledi

actually i planned to fool mimi back de

but at last i didnt do it, hehe

anyway

thanks for bringing me to SAKAE SUSHI having a great dinner n celebrated my birthday

although not many ppl celebrated with me

but i'm still happy with u all

thanks a lot~~








and also thanks to my dad gave me angpau, ya, he really is a super great dad~~thanks a lot dad~~


thanks to my dear huun n her bf, kiat thong sent the present to bus station for me ~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r most welcome..

smallsnoopy said...

jes, thanks a lot ya~